Fashion meets Function - The silk nightwear that breathes
With the summer fashion collection SUBRA the modern woman receives for the first time a natural nightwear, which offers a perfect symbiosis of two areas:
- Light, cooling and moisture-transporting nightwear for better sleep
- Nightwear with function and at the same time fashionable colours and modern design
High-quality silk in combination with extremely soft MicroModal®AIR results in an extremely light quality with highest wearing comfort and silky shine. A touch of haute couture and sensuality - from the woman for the woman!
The comfortable to wear long sleep pants have a modern waistband on the top like you know it from yoga pants or loungewear. This avoids unpleasant pinching and cutting at the stomach and hips. The sleeping pants are available in the colours black and grey and in sizes XS to XL. They can be perfectly combined with the SUBRA shirt with 3/4 sleeves or the sleeveless shirt by SUBRA.
- More restful sleep: Demonstrably better removal of body moisture
- Exclusive materials: high-quality silk and MicroModal®AIR
- Sleep-optimal wearing comfort: three times softer than cotton, highest flexibility, hardly any seams, no buttons, cords, pockets or scratchy labels
- Mix&Match principle: nightwear tops and trousers can be combined as desired
- Gift packaging: comes in high-quality packaging, perfect also as a gift
- Made in EU using the latest production technologies
Functionality of the product
- Naturally cooling silk: Exclusive silk yarns provide a stylish flowing look and a cooling effect on summer nights.
- Ideal moisture management: The high-quality fibre combination with natural MicroModal®AIR ensures rapid moisture transport.
- Extremely high wearing comfort: Silky-soft natural yarns and no disturbing seams, buttons and pockets for maximum comfort.
Design competition - The combined creativity of 20 young designers
The developers of Third of Life did not want to accept the fact that functional underwear always has to look a little technical and have launched a competition with the Academy for Fashion and Design. More than 20 young female designers spent a semester exploring the possibilities of fashionably designing functional seamless nightwear without compromising on function - a real challenge. A jury headed by Vice Dean Prof. Ulrike Nägele then chose the winner Christina Kiker. "The meaningful combination of design and technology touches a new dimension of fashion here," says Prof. Ulrike Nägele.
Material: 50 % MicroModal AIR, 35 % Polyamid, 15 % Seide
Größe: SX, S, M, L, XL
Farbe: Schwarz, Grau